lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2016

Error analysis

Error analysis exercise experience

Hello everyone. I feel excited for writing you and for letting you know about some things I have been doing recently. Firstable, I want to tell you that my classmates and I were asked to make an exercise that consisted in writing down in two different columns:

1.     The things that I wrote.
2.     The things I should have written.

In a table, I was supposed to analyze what I wrote in order to fix any grammar mistake, so you readers can be able to read exactly my thoughts. And to be honest, I was very interesting in being capable to express myself clearly.

Personally, I consider this activity was very useful for me because even though it is important when others give us feedback, I believe that it is even more regarding when by ourselves, we can analyze what we are doing in any activity. At first, I have to say that it was very “Hard” because it was not an easy job, but when you have a guide (teacher) with you, telling you step by step what you must do, the activity becomes possible to perform. In my case, my teacher sent me a set of my own phrases in which were not that clear, so I had to look for fixing them. I felt proud and satisfied when I reread the things that I wrote on my blog entries, and mostly when I was able to find the mistakes.


I totally believe in this activity as a good way for students to build their own knowledge and develop their thinking skills because it happened to me. I definitely would do the same activity with my students. It is just necessary to take a short time to verify what we do in an activity, and to be open minded that there is always a better way to do something.

This the table with his corresponding corrections:



I WROTE
I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN_____BECAUSE
1.       And I am saying this because when I first heard the word I thought in the same
And I am saying this because when I first heard the word mentioned before, I thought about the same.
2.       In order to know more about teens, and get engage_ with this topic

In order to know more about teens, and get engaged with this topic

3.       I go through many online sites to look for all kind of relevant information because I did not have any idea about this topic

I went through many online sites to look for all kind of relevant information related with teenagers because I did not have any idea about this topic

4.       In this stage they use to ask themselves questions like “Who am I”?
              
In this stage they usually ask themselves questions like “Who am I”?

5.       because they have just started to judge the way they are treat_ and guide_.

because they have just started to judge the way they are treated and guided.

6.       a great opportunity not to interference in the process

a great opportunity to not to interference in the process

7.       so if the teacher works with them___

so if the teacher works together with the students
8.       so they can feel that the teacher is not the “boss” in the grade but a friend who listens to them

so they can feel the that the teacher is not the “boss” in the classroom but a friend who listens to them
9.       there is something else that take_ place in this situation

there is something else that takes  place in this situation

10.    
In this stage teenagers have develop_ an ability to reason

In this stage teenagers have developed  an ability to reason
11.   rules but the rule of the group they think they belong__.

rules but the rule of the group they think they belong to
12.   what  is going on whit them 

what is going on with them 

13.   we will be able to find the answers of  questions related with the teens’ behave
we will be able to answer questions related with the teens’ behavior

14.   which cannot be very pleasure  for them

which cannot be very pleasant for them

15.   I aslo spect at the end of this course

I also expect at the end of this course

16    I looked  some information for  the University

I looked for some information about the University






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario