lunes, 15 de agosto de 2016

INTRODUCTION

Hello. My name is Karen Aguilar Tejada.I am 21 years old. I am in my fourth year of  studying Languages to teach. I am studying at Don Bosco University. I am glad to introduce you this blog in which you will be able to read all kind of information and  how teenagers are developing in the different stages of their lives. I will also share my experience in my teaching practicum with adolescents. I am wondering of all what we will learn in this semester. I aslo spect at the end of this course to have clearer how adolescents go through  a process of learning while they are also developing physically, and the ways I, as a future teacher, can help them to achieve the goal.

I can say that it was exactly the first reason why I decided to study Languages for teaching, because I love helping others, and languages as well. Since I was a little girl, I used to say to my mother: "I want to be a teacher", and just when I started studying English in 7° grade that I  knew I would love teaching languages. I looked information for the University with the best techniques and methods to teach, and as you can see I found Don Bosco University with a really good pensum. I also have had very good teachers that let me feel how special and meaningful can be when we help others to improve themselves through the education. I am completly sure that all the time at the University has been very valuable. It is great to have also classmates that think in different ways because I had learned to do better the things that I used to do not that well. Now that I am in fourth year, I have lots of friends from the same Mayor, and both have improved so many things at the time of delivering or planing a lesson. What I like the most is to have the opportunity to share all this with you through this blog.

1 comentario:

  1. You are a potential great teacher Karen! Keep those goals in mind and enjoy everything you do for your students...

    ResponderEliminar